Need to get back to the blogging

Here are a few things that are on my mind right now:

1. My desk is a mess and I need to clean it up
2. How can people hear stories of missionaries and just think, "that's neat" but do nothing about it?
- You can give
- You can pray
- You can go!
3. Can't wait to see my new son! Now if only we could give him a name...
4. This is going to be a different Holiday season with the new one on the way. Thanksgiving and Christmas will more than likely be spent with Kate, Caden, #2 and I (Hopefully Christmas is the only one he is actually here for). excited non-the-less.
5. I have a great family, job, and life...

I will try and stop by the blog more often. That is if there is anyone besides Brad who still stops by...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok so I figured it out and here's proof that someone other than Brad reads your blog! :)
Mom

Brad said...

I am glad a caught this message. I haven't been checking often due to a busy schedule, but happened to have a few minutes today.

I check often and enjoy reading what is gong on...especially since our jobs keep us from seeing each other more often.

My crew has decided to stay in Wadena for all of Thanksgiving so hopefully we get to see you guys some.

I may go to Grand Forks to work the BSU/Miami hockey game. Maybe you and Kev and Dad want to come over too? Its Friday after Thanksgiving. BSU is No. 7 in the country right now and Miami is No. 1.

Jennifer said...

I read it!

Kelli said...

I check your blog about once a week also Chris...:O)

Shannon said...

I read it too :)
It was great seeing your mom, Katie, and Caden this past Sat.