Help Send me to Asia!

Hey Blogging and Facebook friends!

In October I have been blessed with the opportunity to travel to South East Asia (Taiwan, Thailand and Cambodia) with a group of youth pastors from Wisconsin.  I am very excited for this opportunity to see what God is doing on the other side of the world.

Why am I writing a post about a trip that will not happen till October?  Because I need your help!  are you willing to help me get to SE Asia (and back)?  If all of my facebook friends donated 2.00 to my trip, I would have raise more than half of my trips cost.

Do you want to help?  If you do, I would love to talk with you more about my trip!  The great thing is that every little bit helps.  I would love to be able to count you as part of my support team.  Here are my promises to you:

1.  Any money that you give will go towards the cost of my trip
2.  Any excess money that comes I will donate to needs I see while in the 3 Countries
3.  I will keep this blog undated with information about the trip before, during and after the travel dates.

I'd love to talk with you more about this trip!  Let me know if you have questions!

I don't expect everyone to give, but if you'd like to, it can be sent to

Chris Folkestad
609 E Louisiana Street
St. Croix Falls, WI 54024

**donations for this trip are not tax deductible due to IRS rules and regulations*

0 comments: