Golden Times... Just in time!

I was at Best Buy yesterday and saw a slice of heaven! Golden Tee, otherwise known as "Gabe, are you busy tonight, lets go to BW's) is now available in the Home Version! That's right, if I get this for Christmas, I can sit in my love sac and golf to my hearts content. WOW, what a great thing that would be!
Its funny that I am so into Golden Tee. Especially since I have golfed a total of 1 time in my life! I don't know what it is, but I love it! Unfortunatly, the closest game is a 30 minute drive for me. However, this weekend, I was told that there may be a machine as close as 5 minutes away! Stay tuned for updates as soon as they become available!

Sorry for the christmas wishlist, but hey, at least it is cheaper that the Wii, PS3, or 360!

Chris

0 comments: