NOTICE: Stop talking about my bald head or else!

Will Penner, a popular youth speaker reminded me of a very important passage of Scripture this week. I love it! Read it, internalize it, memorize it and REMEMBER it next time you make a comment about my bald head! I've now been to the school of Elisha and am ready to unleash the power of the she-bears! The Bible is a fun book to read, I hope you don't just see it as boring words that were recorded way too many years ago. Give it a chance, not only is it a fun book to read, its life changing if you allow it to be!

2 Kings 2:23-24
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths. 25 And he went on to Mount Carmel and from there returned to Samaria.

Good stuff!

0 comments: