chipolte....yum!


Just got done with a great weekend with or adult leaders. It was great to get away and spend time hanging out. We got to eat at Famous Dave's (3 feasts) and lunch at Chipolte. Gotta love both places. I was very excited about Chipolte until April informed me that one burrito is nearly 2000 calaries. Normally that wouldn't faze me, but I on the home stretch for this "biggest loser" deal. It wasn't enough to stop me from eating about half though! Tasty stuff!

In all it was a very productive weekend. We built some great memories and friendships, talked about what we are/aren't doing well, and made some big decisions about who we are and where we are going as a ministry. I have a great group of adults who do an awesome job! Now we just need to find a few more for next year.

I am really excited about what the summer is going to bring! Big Sandy Camp, Valleyfair, Beach Parties and the 5 dollar mystery night are going to be amazing! Should be good times!

Wanna join the team?

2 comments:

Brad said...

Do you have to be a Sconnie to join?

Too bad I am 260 miles away and gas is a day's work per gallon. A summer full of BSC, Valley Fair and the beach sounds right up my alley. Add burgers on the grill and maybe a Stiztworth brat or two and I might consider hopping on my bike and riding down there.

About this Biggest Loser homestretch....Am I going to have to make plans to run a 5K near St. Croix this summer? I said I would run it with you if you ran. Give me the date and the time and I will do what I can to beat you.

Folkestad said...

June 7th is the City of Trails 5k in St. Croix Falls. I am game if you are. Got a little tredmill work to do before then I guess. I did run a couple miles yesterday though.

This morning I stepped on the scale with Caden and I weigh less with him in my arms than I did 8 weeks ago. That is crazy weird!

See you in a couple days maybe.