preaching on Sunday

Its been a busy week. Sometimes vacations are more work than rest. Sure it was nice to be away in the frozen tundra of northern Minnesota (Brad, you got the shovel working again?) but getting back to quickly prepare for youth group on Wednesday, drop kids off at Crown, and now get ready to preach on Sunday make for a busy couple days.
I'm excited for Sunday. I'm doing a first person narrative, which is way out of my comfort zone but I think its going to be fun. I've written it, now I just got to finish memorizing the 8 pages of transcript. Should be fun though.
I'm excited to take a 30 minute break and watch the office tonight. Gotta love that the show is back! Speaking of the office, its about that time. Gotta run!

5 comments:

Brad said...

Do you have any of it on DVD? I have some catching up to do.

Folkestad said...

sorry guy. They didn't record it digitally today either.
You can subscribe to my podcast of messages in the coming weeks though. High tech!

Brad said...

To hear those would be nice too, but I was talking about the Office...Do you have that on DVD?

Folkestad said...

oh my bad, here I thought you were interested in your little bro's work... no I have it recored on my DVR so you can come and watch it if you want. (or the simpler way would be to watch it online at NBC.com.)

Brad said...

its not that I am not interested...in fact i am. Someday i will come watch you work live...I promise. maybe even at Big Sandy this summer.

Our administrative assistant has a season or two on DVD. i am going to get those...and watch them all.