Mexico, here we come!


Very excited about our upcoming trip to Mexico. On July 7th, 14 students and 5 adults from our church will be headed to Sabinas Hidalgo, MX. I am excited to be able to be leading my second trip to the Orphanage there! This morning we had our last meeting together as a team before we meet up to pack the trailer and head to the airport! I'm very excited!

My excitement was "cooled" a bit when I che
cked out the weather for Sabinas Hidalgo. I did the 15 day outlook (which will cover the days we are there) and it looks like it is going to be a warm one! Check this out!

If you want to follow our progress while we are on the trip, you can check out acvmissions.blogspot.com for out up-to-date information as well as nightly (hopefully) updates on the progress of the trip.


0 comments: