My last week...





I realized that I haven't made any updates about my week on the blog yet, so here it goes.

I am now the daddy of the cutest little girl ever!  Avery Joy was born on December 10th and was a whopping 6 lbs 4 onces and 18 inches long.  We've really enjoyed having our Christmas present come early!  She is so much fun to cuddle with.  Since we got a stocking from the hospital, we thought we better take the "Christmas Picture" so here it is...
[DSC_0008.JPG]

I also got to spend Monday night in the ER with Caden.  He had a croupy cough and was having troubles breathing, so we brought him in.  A couple Nebulizer treatments, 2 x-rays and 3 hours later, we were home.  I was able to be back in bed by 4am.  He did a great job at the ER.  Didn't fuss a bit and let the doctor do all sorts of different tests.  They did have us get a nebulizer so that we can avoid trips to the ER in the future, which will be very nice to have.

here's a pic of Caden in the ER.  doesn't it look fun?



That's what's been happening in our world... What has been happening in yours?

0 comments: