Ugly Sweater Contest

Last night at youth group, we had an ugly sweater contest!  It was a ton of fun to see many of the students come in their mom or dad's sweaters.  I did receive a facebook message from a mom "complaining" that her daughter wanted to wear one of her sweaters to the ugly sweater contest. :)

It made for a very fun night.  I am sure that it will not be the last time that we have an ugly sweater night!  Guess I need to keep my eyes out for next year's sweater.  I was not a part of the contest, but I think that I would have had a good shot at winning if I were.

To capture the night, we brought in a photographer to take pictures of everyone.  Here is the picture of my sweater.

1 comments:

Brad said...

That's a good sweater and a great idea. I hate to say it, but i'd guess I actually owned a couple ugly sweaters.