Help put me at 100%

Hey everyone!  THANK YOU THANK YOU for those who have supported me on this trip to SE Asia!  Whether you sent a check for 2.00 or much larger, I am so thankful that you are a part of this trip, and a part of my team!  If you have already given, THANK YOU!
If you haven't, I'd love to have you join my team!  If somehow I could get every one of my facebook friends to give just 2 dollars I would reach my 100% goal!  I have already raised over 2/3 of my needed funds!  Would you consider being a part of my support team?
You can mail any donation to
Chris Folkestad
609 E. Louisiana Street
St. Croix Falls, WI 54024
or if you live in the area, you can just get it to me in person.

Whether you give or not, I'd love for you to be a part of my prayer team.  I am currently putting together an email list so that I can keep those who are wanting to pray up to date with current prayer requests.  Please email me if you'd like to be included on the list.  Chris(at)stcroixalliance.com

Thanks again!  Hope to hear from each of you soon!

Chris

0 comments: