Monday Miscellaneous

Its been a crazy week!...
The week started with watching the Vikings beat the Saints on Monday Night Football. It wasn't a great game, but it was a good win. I wish that I could say the same about yesterday's game. Yeah it was a win, but man it was UGLY! Hope they can work something out for this week with the Bears. Childress, I hope you don't make it through the bye week!

I was able to spend Wednesday with a family at the hospital. Its not the most exciting part of being a youth pastor, but it sure does remind me why I do what I do. Glad to see that they are now at home and doing well!

Thursday - Saturday I spent at Youth Leadership's COMMUNICATE class. It was a great training! It has made me think about what I say, and why I say it. Most people would have been bored out of their mind in a training about communication, but I had a great time and think that I walked away with some valuable information that will impact the way I do ministry. I highly recommend taking a training session by Youth Leadership if you have the chance (and you are a youth worker).

Tomorrow I head to Green Bay for another training session with the district youth leaders. It should be a great time. I just hope I don't hear "Go Pack Go" too often (like NEVER). I am sure that I will be twittering along the way.

But now for the best news of all! I got a new phone. I picked up the Blackberry Curve. I really like it. I didn't have to change my plan and I get internet, turn by turn directions, lots of sports stats and even TV. It is gonna be fun! Its no iphone, but I am happy with it so far!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You left out the part about how much fun you had spending time with your folks and Cadens grandparents on the weekend after your communication classes!