Monday Miscellaneous


I thought I would add a few pictures to this week's edition.

The first picture is my bacon cheese burger from the Red Brick Grill. Its the best place to get a burger in SCF, and will rival about any burger I have had. Look at the generous amount of bacon they give you. MMMMM tasty!





The second picture is of ONE of the smokers I had in the back yard on Saturday. It was AMAZING! 2 hams, 2 roasts, 2 racks of ribs, 1 chicken, and fried cheese curds and onion rings. It was SO MUCH FUN! We are already planning for the 2nd Annual Folkestad Pork Fest! Next year, 3 smokers! I don't want to brag, but we did a great job! Especially the Ham!




This week was rather busy. Katie has been working really hard planning the Harvest Party for Church, I've been working a youth group stuff, and prepping for a few speaking engagements I have coming up. Other than the Pork Fest, its been rather uneventful this week.

Caden has been his usual self. He now loves to dance to music and has started to sing some songs. We just don't know what song he is singing. As soon as we can catch him dancing on camera, I will post it here.

2 comments:

Brad said...

Tasty...You just might have to treat me to one of those...

I was wondering though, are those really big pickles, or is the burger that small?

Folkestad said...

Big Pickles, don't worry, they are big burgers. If you come this way, we'll go and check it out!