Monday Miscellaneous

What a great day off! We slept in till about 9:00am, ate Chicken Tenders at The Village Pizzeria (Amazing!), I hung out with Caden, and now I am just sitting on the couch watching Caden tip-toeing around. I love Mondays!

This past week has been so busy! We had our Middle School Retreat on Friday and Saturday. The highlight of the weekend was that on Friday night, the guys were in their sleeping bag and the lights were out by 11:30! It was a great weekend!

Did you see the Vikings game? Crazy! All I can hope for is that we will have a new coach when we come out of the bye week. I don't think that it will happen, and to be honest, it probably isn't the best thing for the team, but we need new leadership.

This week I hope to settle down and organize a bit. I feel like I have been out of my office for the last two weeks straight. Its time to clean my desk my inbox. I have a fair amount of speaking to do in the next few weeks. Its something I love to do, but takes time for prep. Here's hoping for creativity.

Finally, I am 6 points ahead in fantasy football this week. I have had a HORRIBLE week with only 2 players scoring. For whatever reason, I am still 6 points ahead. If Sammy Morris stays out of the endzone and Gostkoski doesn't kick any field goals, I'll pull off a win with only 12 points. Yeah I know, I'm gonna lose!

Check out the pictures in the post below. Our friend Yetta took some pictures for us. We think that she did a great job.

0 comments: