its been awhile

So, its been a while since I have posted. I am sorry about that. But really, I don't think that there is anyone who is checking this thing anymore anyway! So, if there is someone who checks this, let me know.

Today was fun! Sebeka was out of school for the day, so Joe brought over his Wii to the church for a little bowling, tennis, boxing and baseball action! It was good times! I have to see if a Wii fits in the personal budget, and if Kate will go along with it! Its good stuff!

All for now,
Chris

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your blog via a feedreader so I get updated whenever you post. Really it's the only way to read blogs; it saves time clicking to each website.
I'm looking forward to hearing about your move. So keep writing.
A the wii. Haven't had a chance to play it, and wish it was in my budget (there's clearly no room).
I'm doing my first funeral this week. Pray for me. Not anyone I knew, but as token Baptist pastor I got the job.

Unknown said...

Hey Chris Folkestad,

I read your blog from time to time. Brings back good memories of sleeping bags, etc.

Sara said...

I'm reading. :-)

Brad said...

You know I read this thing...Thanks for lunch yesterday. Keep me posted on teh move and how I can help. Say hi to Kate.

Folkestad said...

Nathan, I have done a couple funerals, one for a guy I didn't know, and one for a student of my ministry. Both are hard. I will pray for you! My advise is be prepared and all will go well.... Also, read the obituary before you get up there! You never know what kinda weird uncle they may have!

Ben! What the heck! Nice to hear from you! I am only going to be like 15 minutes from Forest Lake! If you ever come back, let me know!

Sara, Thanks for reading!

Brad, Lunch was good! If you could help on Monday that would be great. If you and Kevin wanna come down and help unload you can, but you don't have too.. It is up to you. Just let me know.

Thanks for reading!