So tonight, I decided to try things that could maybe get me fired.... Because what are they going to do, fire me? Just kidding. This is a great game that we played tonight! Its called the Trout Toss, but I couldn't find any Trout. I had to settle for the Tulapia that they had a Wal-Mart.

The students had to toss the fish across the room (over the heads of the others) to see who could toss it the furthest. The only rule was that they had to through it with their mouths! Wow that is fun! They actually really liked it! What better way to lead into Noah and the Arc? I cant think of any!

The best part of the night was when a 7th grader (the same one who hit on all the girls the night I announced I was leaving) yelled out A WORM right during the message! Priceless! A worm fell out of the fish when it hit the ground and was still crawling around on the floor! Needless to say, the girls were freaking!

It was a great night! The message was above average with GREAT response form the students! Next week is going to be the last Plunge! I am not looking forward to doing that! But it will be good. I have something special planned!

Thanks for reading

CHris
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brad said...

Mmmmmm. Tasty. I have always enjoyed a good raw fish-throwing contest.

So did he take the opportunity to "save" the ladies from the evil worm by showing his courage and squishing the intruder with his bare hands? If he did, there is some serious potential as a womanizer...if not, he may need some work to reach his potential.

I will talk to Kev to see if he can get some time off work and wants to make a trip of it. I should be able to get out of work without any trouble, it is just a matter of how to get down there, how to get back here, how to travel for Easter etc.? I am will to help in anyway I can if you need it...anyway except cleaning your current or new place...that’s were I draw the line. Just remember...I will be the one moving in a few months and I may need some help...hint, hint.

Sara said...

GRooooooooooosss!!!

(The fish, anyway... I think the worm part is pretty hilarious.)