300!


So today I was sitting at home, waiting for Youth Group. Its boring sitting around your apartment when you wife and kid are up having a good time at Big Sandy Camp. So... I decide I have time for a couple games of bowling on the Wii. I do my usual warm up of a couple games of tennis and then it is on to bowling. The first frame, strike, second, strike, third, strike, forth, strike. At this point I am getting nervous. I am used to getting 3 and even 4 in a row, but over that is a big deal! I go all the way through to the 9th frame... STRIKE! 10th frame, strike, strike, 9! Are you kidding me? a 299 for the game! I was upset!

I thought to myself, you know, I should try one more game. Strike, Strike, Strike, Strike, Strike, Strike, Strike, are you kidding me? 9th frame, strike, 10th, strike, strike, STRIKE! A perfect game! Lets just say I was so excited I did a celebratory belly flop into the lovesac! It was a good time. Too bad I was in my apartment all by myself! I actually had to leave the Wii on, go to church, get my camera and take a picture. Then drive back to church to blog about it because our camera cable is up at camp with Katie for caden's blog.

Anyway, I just had to share! It was good times for sure!
Anyone wanna play!?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brad said...

That is some accomplishment...Forget that little plastic controller... Grab a 16-pound ball and lets go to a real bowling alley.

Anonymous said...

great work @ 300! I finally got to try Wii bowling myself but didn't come anywhere near your score. ...and yeah, I agree with Brad - get out there & do some real bowling.

New pics on my site; bit of a photo blog of the weekends. I'm a self-confessed Caden Blog Fan & check it oh, at least a couple times a day. Looks like you're doing great with him, can't wait to come home & see him. Take care - John in Japan