So I guess it is that time again...

Its been far too long since I have updated this blog. So long, that to be honest, I am probably writing to myself at this point. In any case, I am glad to be back to the blog and sharing my thoughts and adventures with you... even if "you" is just me.
Kate and I have stayed very busy with Caden. I think that he has officially logged more miles in his car seat than an over the road trucker! He has been everywhere! We are so glad that he is a great traveler! Good thing, cause we will be hitting the road again this weekend!
Speaking of hitting the road, if you are a reader of cadenfolkestad.blogspot.com, you know that we were up at Big Sandy on Monday. It was a quick trip, but well worth it! The best part about the trip was being invited back to spend the entire week up there! So Monday morning we will be heading back up north to spend the week with our friends at Camp! Should e be a good time.
Caden's blog will be updated often while we are there.
Thats enough rambling for now, talk to you later.

Chris

0 comments: