Monday Miscellaneous

Let's try this again.
Today I took Caden to the store to get something for lunch. I got cheap hotdogs, and cheetos. That is a healthy lunch right? They were the baked cheetos. Either way, it was tasty, and now Caden is sleeping.
Last night was a great night at youth group. I am really loving the split of the ages. I think that it is providing for more interaction between leaders and students, as well as more interaction between students. Everyone seems more willing to hang out and share. I still don't understand why the senoir highers love 4-square so much. But I gotta admit, I had fun playing last night.
TWINS... WOW what a week! I was lucky enough to go to the game with 3 guys from church. It was amazing! It was loud, it was fun, it was a HUGE WIN for the Twins. Then they go and lose the next two to the ROYALS of all people! Now we have to watch the White Sox game today to see if the Tigers roll over and play dead. In that case, I'll have to watch the Twins and White Sox play on Tuesday. I don't have a great feeling if that is the case. Oh well. I picked the Twins to finish 3rd this year in the division.
This week is going to be a busy one. I have to edit a video, prep 2 messages, prep a SS lesson, and work on details for the middle school retreat and future SS book study. I will also have a few meetings dropped in along the way. I am looking forward to it though. It should go by really fast.
Here's to hoping the twins win and next weeks post talks about the playoffs!

0 comments: