2nd night in the same bed

Tonight will be the second night in the same bed. That hasn't happened yet. This has been a whirlwind trip, but it has been so good. We've really seen a lot!
Today we went to the weekend market, which was great! It is the biggest market that I have ever seen!


We were also able toeet with a few of the missionaries includig the regional and field director. These people love what they are doing and are passionate about reaching the lost.

Probably the most impactfull thing we have seen so far this trip wasthe slum we visited this afternoon. I have attached a picture. To try and explain what we saw simply is not possible. To utter poverty and lack of hope was simply heart breaking. I will not soon forget that walk through the slum neighborhood.

To end the night we ate at a very nice Thai food place. Not exactly sure what it all was, but it was fantastic.

Tomorrow we'll got to church, then head to the airport to jump on a flight to Taiwan. This trip is flying by. With each country I wonder what we will see. And each time, God continues to exceed anything I could have imagined.

It's time for bed. I think I am finally adjusting to the time change. Tomorrow we go from 12 to 13 hours difference.

I'll update again when I get to Taiwan.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

0 comments: