Here is more pictures of Caden. This picture is the "vital statistics" of Caden. I prefer to call them stats. Vital statistics sounds like an obituary! Its fun stuff for sure!








Grandma was upset that she didn't get her picture up here too. She wants everyone to know that she came to visit. Like she wouldn't! She is a proud grandma!









Grandpa and Caden sitting in the chair. I think that he is a Grandpa's boy! Or maybe I should say, Grandpa is a Caden's boy. However you put it, its fun to watch!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brad said...

Hey Caden, First of all, you should feel lucky that I am writing to you on this thing. I had to break my vow of silence to do it.

Anyway, welcome to the fam. Thank goodness there is another boy around to help balance things out a bit.

I just wanted to tell you that you have a couple pretty excited cousins in Bemidji. When I showed your pictures to Carly and Mackenna this morning you brought huge smiles to their faces. They can't wait to see you! I was explaining to Carly that you and her have the same initials (CGF). When it clicked with her, she smiled and said, "Well that is really cool!"

See you soon. Go Twins, Vikings, Timberwolves and Gophers.

Uncle Brad...That has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

Unknown said...

Congratulations, buddy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations....What a beautiful...I mean hansome baby boy!!!!! So happy to hear everything went well!!!

Dana...we miss you here!!