Ultimate Frisbee

Last night was the first of our Ultimate Thursdays. I forgot how much you have to actually run during Ultimate! It was a great time, with a less than Ultimate Frisbee disk. Looks like we need to fine a new one before next week.
The one downfall is I had a bit of a mid air collision with Travis in the end zone. His knee met my thigh, and now I can't walk well. Poor me I know. It wasn't severe enough to keep me from on Tuesday or Ultimate next Thursday! Now if Kate will just please check my schedule before she decides to go into labor, we will be all good!

All for now,
Chris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only the baby was on your schedule...

Folkestad said...

Oh he's on there, he just hasn't made his appearance yet! :)
We will let you know!

Ashlee I hear you are doing an Awesome job! Keep it up!