If this doesn't get labor started, what will?


So, Kate is ready to have this baby! She said that she would do about anything to get it over with. So I suggested that we possibly make an investment into something that just might help. So we bought a Wii. Actually that isn't really how it happened but it sounded better than, chris wanted a Wii and Golf Clubs, Katie said he could have one of the two. But either way, we now how a Wii and BOTH of us love it!

In fact, we had to take a break from it for a while because our arms hurt so bad. I have to be honest Kate is good at bowling. She has some practice times set up for today for her golfing and tennis, but as far as bowling goes, she is good! (I beat her still though!)

So, anyone looking for a fun evening with the Folkestad's, look us up! The Wii is always on!

Here are a few photos for you to enjoy of our first night with the Wii! It was a special night for sure! I just have to see if the doctor will let me bring this to the hospital room! It would sure help the time go by!

Thats all for now
Chris
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That was the best post of my life. Chris Folkestad's face on Wii is enjoyable.

I will be driving up to partake in the fun mmmmmm...now

Folkestad said...

get up here! when are you going to be in Forest Lake? Let me know!

Chris

Brad said...

Oh man...Tim is going to be so jealous! So much for the golf clubs eh? Who needs clubs to practice when you can play in the wonderful world of Mario Land? You probably made the right choice. It looks like you both will enjoy this investment. Just make sure that once that little guy makes his grand entrance, you leave the Wii off until he is sleeping. If he knew how silly his parents looked while playing this thing, he might have some regrets. I am sure he will have enough reason to be embarrassed in his life. There is no reason to let him know his parents are wackos in his first week of life with you.

Sara said...

Luke told me he was going to your house on Sunday to play and he was really excited. I almost offered to give him a ride so I could come too.

I'd kill you at bowling. :-)

Anonymous said...

Katie- you look adorable! Pregnancy suits you! Chris your form could use some work.

Ellen

Folkestad said...

My form is effective, that is all that counts. Plus, I MAY have been striking a pose for the camera. (kate isn't as quick on the shutter:))