(un)Official Sponsor of our trip to Africa

Today, I am proud to announce the (un)official sponsor of our trip to Africa! Sandy, Carolyn and I in a plane for 16 hours will prove to be interesting! I am sure at times there will be friction between us. Lets face it, you cannot sit by ANYONE for that amount of time without it!
Thankfully, we have Anti Monkey Butt Powder! That's right, Anti Monkey Butt Powder is our (un)official sponsor of this trip. Reading the bottle, it was obvious it was a good fit.

"Sweat Absorber and Friction Fighter" What better slogan for our trip! Reading further on the bottle and we see this... "Indoors or Outdoors, work of play or on occasions when you sit on your butt all day. Don't let your buns get red use Anti Monkey Butt Powder instead!" Poetry at its best!"

I feel safe traveling now that I have my bottle of Anti Monkey Butt Powder! You can get yours at www.antimonkeybutt.com!

Keep posted to this blog to see just how effective the powder really is! Talk to you soon!

For what its worth
Chris

0 comments: